-WaSaBi- : gets cool Japanese style
6 new items are coming soon!
Video game console peripherals maker Gametech (headquarters:Fukuoka, Japan; Mr.Hisashi Nagayama, President) is pleased to announce the release of 6 beautiful "WaSaBi"products, which will be available exclusively on our website "GAMETECH DIRECT" on August 20, 2009.
WaSaBi elegantly brings your digital devices to life with vibrant modern and traditional Japanese designs.
WaSaBi skins, pouches, cases and other goods are compatible with a broad range of devices, and their precise, careful design makes them both easy and safe to use.
We are proud to bring the WaSaBi brand to the world market.
This strong and light cover, which is made of aluminum, dresses up your video game console with highly-selected Japanese patterns.
This durable polycarbonate cover fully protects your DSi/DSLite console from scratches and dirt.
This soft silicone cover protects your DSi/DSLite console from scratches and dirt.
|Product name||Platform||Pattern||Unit price|
- Wa sa bi - : gets cool Japanese style The Second Series. Decoration Hard Cover "Kataki", Decoration Soft Cover "Yawaraka" & Decoration Case "Miyabi" / "Iki"
The launch of new brand "Wa Sa Bi" The first series is decoration skin called "Irodori" and "Kirameki"
- Note that the contents are based on information as of August 20, 2009 and subject to change without prior notice.
- "PSP" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- "DS", "DSLite" and "Wii" are registered trademarks of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- "DSi" is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- They are GAMETECH original products which are not licensed by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. or Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- The company names and product names shown here are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.